Thursday 8 September 2011

Shouldnt of bought

Acer Notebook

I purchased a Acer aspire one notebook for Christmas two years ago as a present from my mum and dad. Initially I was very excited at the thought of a new computer that would be fresh new and quick. The box was very well presented and so was the computer its self.  But unfortunately the honeymoon period of new computer didn’t last long. I expected a lot of things from the computer I expected it to be quick, easy to set up and to have a feel good quality to it. But unfortunately it had none of these factors. After a few days of initially setting the computer up is gradually started to get slower and slower. After a while the supposed eight hour battery life was lasting no more than a hour. But the laptop did have a nice feel to it felt strong and sturdy but unfortunately the complements can go no further. I then installed Microsoft office to the computer so I then had word, excel and PowerPoint. The download speed was fine I was quite surprised how well it went, but as usual after the download when office was installed I turned the computer one and it took even longer to start up. Then after that just general use of the notebook was hard work going on the internet was slow and typing in word was a nightmare. Since then the computer has not been used and is sat on the window seal gathering dust.    

1 comment:

  1. Fair comments, you could expand this by comparing the way it looks to the way it performs. Also look at the materials selected and comment on if this affected the product.

    ReplyDelete